Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome to Rochelle and Megans Blog

This is the beginning of a Tale of Two sisters.Im Rochelle,36 and my sister Megan is 32.We have decided to document our strange and sometimes terrifying childhood.We have much to tell and we often relive our memorys with much humour.I will start slowly and will concentrate on one of my earliest memorys,it was a happy one.
We lived on a farm in Taranaki,in the North Island of New Zealand in the early 1970s. Megan was only a newborn,I must have been 3 or 4.We had a Nanny Goat who our mother would milk to give to Megan who was allergic to Breast and formula milk.our large family of 8 now would sit at the large dining table and eat wild feild mushrooms,Goats milk and Silverbeet from the garden.I would wander around the farm on my own and play with my pet baby goats "Peppy and Frisky".
I remember one particular night the whole family were looking up and down the road and under bridges one night because my oldest sister Debbie had run away.
I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers.Lesley is the oldest,then David and Debbie (Twins) from our mothers first marraige,then Tracy ,Brian and Stephanie from her second marraige,and myself and sister Megan from 3rd marraige.There is so much to tell and this is only the begginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment